Under the terms of John Martin's original Will and the amended Charity Commission Scheme, the overall aim of the Charity is to benefit the residents of the town and neighbourhood of Evesham, Worcestershire. This is achieved through the implementation of four specific aims:
- Propagation of the Christian Gospel (Religious support)
- Relief in need
- Promotion of education
The objectives shown below are shaped by these four aims:
- To assist the Vicars and Parochial Church Councils within the town of Evesham.
- To assist generally or individually, persons resident within the town of Evesham who are in conditions of need, hardship and distress.
- To promote education to persons residing within the town of Evesham and to provide benefits to schools in the town.
- The Trustees have wide ranging authority within the Scheme to provide such charitable purposes as they see fit. The Trustees currently use this ability to support people with chronic health problems and other related health issues across the wider beneficial area.
For further information about the Charity go to their website: