The Vicarage

The present Vicarage was built on 3 acres of land made available in 1881 for a parsonage and its glebe. It is situated between the church and the river Avon.

The Vicarage drive is behind the community hall. There is also a path from the Churchyard. Part of the Vicarage contains a Parish Room which is used for meetings and activities.

Directions: The post code is WR11 2PQ

The vicarage is located behind the church, off the B4084 from Evesham to Pershore. If travelling from Evesham, turn right after the church, and follow the signs round to the vicarage. There is ample parking available.


View Hampton Vicarage in a larger map